[QUESTION] Customize Buttton

  • loyalparsons
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
        Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should be?

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@y..., "loyalparsons" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
        > Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?
      • Mynex
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
          (you asked for it *evil Grin*)

          The fact you can't save to a list file.

          *snicker*

          Mynex

          - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
          - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
          - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

          Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should be?

          Byngl

          --- In pcgen@y..., "loyalparsons" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
          > Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?
        • Mark Hulsman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
            > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should be?

            Well, he may be referring to the fact that some item types are not totally
            customisable yet. You can rename anything, bu you can't make scrolls or
            potions using the spell data and stuff.
          • elves_are_mortal
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
              --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
              > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should
              be?

              > Byngl
              >
              > --- In pcgen@y..., "loyalparsons" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
              > > Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?

              I think I know what he's trying to say. Customise an item in the new
              Inventory tab. When you go to Okay, it will say the item already
              exists. For evey item you try to create. Including items that
              (obviously) don't.

              Eh, maybe it's just me.

              Thanks,
              Mortal_Elf
            • loyalparsons
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
                Sorry guys.

                1. I missed the "--NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED TESTING ONLY" window title.
                2. I can no longer reproduce the problem.

                (Now I'm beginning to sound like the QA department at my office.)
                :)

                I could have sworn that last night I customized a Shield +3
                (Large/Steel/Bashing), and that it automatically added a Shield
                (Large/Steel/Masterwork) to my inventory when I clicked "Okay" on the
                customizer. This was via the new Inventory tab, BTW. Can't
                reproduce it this morning.

                Must have been the Pacifico...

                -Loyal