Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • oni_nz
    Message 1 of 2519 , Jan 31, 2002
      The new file messages can be ignored if you want, sometimes tho
      someone might finish up a source you've been waiting for and u'load
      it, so you may want to just skim through to see what they are about.

      As has arleady been mentioned, have a look at the customise.htm in
      the docs folder, that will give you som information for adding data
      to the .lst files. Java is only required if you are delving into the
      program its self.

      As for sleeping et al, I for one do, but I'm at GMT+13 ATM as are
      others to a lesser or grater degree so it may seem that we don't
      sleep sometimes. I do infact work and have some form of life, this is
      why it took me two weeks to do about 1-2 hours of work on the OA
      monks =[B-)

      P. //* Welcome and enjoy the ride *//

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1 3:07 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>