RE: [pcgen] Re: who put all the SPACES in the lst files?

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
      YEA!! Get out of his head! No using it for a gateway to Mine! That's
      not allowed!!!!
      (Besides, other than coding stuff, not much to see in there ;p)

      Get's out the hot rivet gun to attach that lead lined helmut to Byngl*

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor