RE: [pcgen] Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2519 , Jan 31, 2002
      Uhrm... Sleep? No. Work? If I have to. Lives? What's that? :D

      As for a manual, you can look in the \docs directory at the
      customise.htm... that will get you started (and it's undergoing a
      rewrite so it'll be more English readable. :)

      And feel free to ask any question you like.

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>