Re: Drow chainmail

  • learyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      Anyone? Anyone at all?
      Leigh

      --- In pcgen@y..., "learyth" <learyth@y...> wrote:
      > Hello I'm editing the FR lst files for the big clean up (yea one of
      > Mynex's slaves) and I was wondering where the Drow Chainmail came
      > from? I can't seem to find it in the source book butI could be
      blind.
      > If some one knows where it is and wants to tell me I'd be really
      > happy (and the revamp would be done that much sooner). Email, post
      or
      > whatever. Thanks
      > Leigh aka learyth (lst slave)
    • rward30
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
        I tried to answer this once for you, guess it didn't go thru, so I'll
        try again....
        This is a hold over from some personalization I did a long, long time
        ago. It's just never been removed in any of the previous cleanups.
        Feel free to remove it if you wish, or keep it if you wish.

        -Robert Ward

        --- In pcgen@y..., "learyth" <learyth@y...> wrote:
        > Anyone? Anyone at all?
        > Leigh
        >
        > --- In pcgen@y..., "learyth" <learyth@y...> wrote:
        > > Hello I'm editing the FR lst files for the big clean up (yea one
        of
        > > Mynex's slaves) and I was wondering where the Drow Chainmail came
        > > from? I can't seem to find it in the source book butI could be
        > blind.
        > > If some one knows where it is and wants to tell me I'd be really
        > > happy (and the revamp would be done that much sooner). Email,
        post
        > or
        > > whatever. Thanks
        > > Leigh aka learyth (lst slave)
      • learyth
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
          Ok thanks. That was bugging me. Thought I was going blind cuz I
          couldn't find this piece of armor. Its gonna be removed now. Thank
          you.