how do you use this program?

  • quark12000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      i am brand new to pcgen and I have no idea how to use it. it keeps
      asking for files to load, but I don't have any files 'cause I've
      never used it before? is there a manual somewhere on how to use this
      thing?
    • learyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        Load some source material first by selecting from the list in the
        window and hittting the load button. I suggest PHB and some others
        like the DMG. Then you can pick new from the menu and go at it