Re: PCGen 2.4.2 is available

  • pkingdnd
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 31, 2002
      I just went to http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
      group_id=25576&release_id=72974 to dowload the new files, and the
      page says that there are "No Files". Is the server backing up, which
      makes them unavailable, or is there something else going on?

      Paul W. King
    • Scott Ellsworth
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 4, 2002
        On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 02:17 PM, merton_monk wrote:

        > Nope - I'm not using threads at all. FWIW I use WinNT and Win98
        > machines and have never seen a crash when clicking on that JComboBox
        > component... have you tried using a different skin? I'd be curious to
        > know if that could be involved somehow.

        I am not using any skins at the moment - I will spend a bit of time
        tracking this down tomorrow. (But please leave the "name only" option
        in the pull down till I get a chance to, as that does not cause grief.)

        Scott