Re: who put all the SPACES in the lst files?

  • lonejedi70
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
      And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
      thoughts into my head... :P

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)

      --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
      > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

      Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

      > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Byngl
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
        YEA!! Get out of his head! No using it for a gateway to Mine! That's
        not allowed!!!!
        (Besides, other than coding stuff, not much to see in there ;p)

        Get's out the hot rivet gun to attach that lead lined helmut to Byngl*

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

        And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
        thoughts into my head... :P

        -Lone Jedi
        (Jason)

        --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
        > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

        Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

        > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Byngl

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor