Re: who put all the SPACES in the lst files?

  • gsbingl
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
      Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!
      Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

      (reaches for lead-lined helmet)

      :)

      Byngl

      --- In pcgen@y..., "lonejedi70" <lonejedi70@h...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
      > > I've removed the spaces in mythicracesraces.lst
      > > For the Artathi, it has been replaced with "by template". This
      will
      > > cause this text to show on the csheet with FAVOREDLIST but I
      don't
      > > see this as a problem as before the space was showing up so you
      > got "
      > > , class_name" as the output.
      > >
      > > For the Coivald, replaced by CHOOSE:Cleric|Druid which is what
      the
      > > Coivald Class feat was doing. This required a code change to
      > support.
      > >
      > > Byngl
      >
      > Strangely enough, I had made the exact same (almost) code changes
      at
      > the exact same time... but went to check it in about 5 minutes
      after
      > you had :P The only difference was I didn't bother with the
      CHOOSE:
      > part of the tag. But it was fun to see that a couple of us were
      > diving in at the same time to fix a problem that had come up :)
      >
      > -Lone Jedi
      > (Jason)
    • lonejedi70
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
        And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
        thoughts into my head... :P

        -Lone Jedi
        (Jason)

        --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
        > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

        Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

        > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Byngl
      • Mynex
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
          YEA!! Get out of his head! No using it for a gateway to Mine! That's
          not allowed!!!!
          (Besides, other than coding stuff, not much to see in there ;p)

          Get's out the hot rivet gun to attach that lead lined helmut to Byngl*

          Mynex

          - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
          - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
          - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

          And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
          thoughts into my head... :P

          -Lone Jedi
          (Jason)

          --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
          > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

          Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

          > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Byngl

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor