Re: who put all the SPACES in the lst files?

  • lonejedi70
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
      > I've removed the spaces in mythicracesraces.lst
      > For the Artathi, it has been replaced with "by template". This will
      > cause this text to show on the csheet with FAVOREDLIST but I don't
      > see this as a problem as before the space was showing up so you
      got "
      > , class_name" as the output.
      >
      > For the Coivald, replaced by CHOOSE:Cleric|Druid which is what the
      > Coivald Class feat was doing. This required a code change to
      support.

      > Byngl

      Strangely enough, I had made the exact same (almost) code changes at
      the exact same time... but went to check it in about 5 minutes after
      you had :P The only difference was I didn't bother with the CHOOSE:
      part of the tag. But it was fun to see that a couple of us were
      diving in at the same time to fix a problem that had come up :)

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
        Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!
        Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

        (reaches for lead-lined helmet)

        :)

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@y..., "lonejedi70" <lonejedi70@h...> wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
        > > I've removed the spaces in mythicracesraces.lst
        > > For the Artathi, it has been replaced with "by template". This
        will
        > > cause this text to show on the csheet with FAVOREDLIST but I
        don't
        > > see this as a problem as before the space was showing up so you
        > got "
        > > , class_name" as the output.
        > >
        > > For the Coivald, replaced by CHOOSE:Cleric|Druid which is what
        the
        > > Coivald Class feat was doing. This required a code change to
        > support.
        > >
        > > Byngl
        >
        > Strangely enough, I had made the exact same (almost) code changes
        at
        > the exact same time... but went to check it in about 5 minutes
        after
        > you had :P The only difference was I didn't bother with the
        CHOOSE:
        > part of the tag. But it was fun to see that a couple of us were
        > diving in at the same time to fix a problem that had come up :)
        >
        > -Lone Jedi
        > (Jason)
      • lonejedi70
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
          And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
          thoughts into my head... :P

          -Lone Jedi
          (Jason)

          --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
          > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

          Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

          > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Byngl
        • Mynex
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 31, 2002
            YEA!! Get out of his head! No using it for a gateway to Mine! That's
            not allowed!!!!
            (Besides, other than coding stuff, not much to see in there ;p)

            Get's out the hot rivet gun to attach that lead lined helmut to Byngl*

            Mynex

            - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
            - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
            - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

            And I thought Mynex was the only one who transmitted PCGen code
            thoughts into my head... :P

            -Lone Jedi
            (Jason)

            --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
            > Ahh, but you only thought it was your idea!

            Must...tone...down...my...thoughts...World...not...yet...ripe...for...

            > (reaches for lead-lined helmet)
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Byngl

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor