Re: [pcgen] Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Mark Hulsman
    Message 1 of 202 , Jan 31, 2002
      > Also, how difficult would it be to have multiple weapon profiles within
      > a single equipment profile? (and have all of them print on the csheets)
      > I could see somebody fighting with a bastard sword and a short sword
      > sometimes, with a bastard sword two-handed other times, and there's no
      > need to split those into separate profiles.

      More difficult than what we are planning now, but this will be done as Phase
      2 of this tab. Unless its jsut completely impossible to do, but thats very
      doubtful. It'll jsut require some extra thought once Phase 1 is done.
    • Andriy Sen
      Message 202 of 202 , Nov 13, 2005
        >> File : /'Need Help With'/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptions.zip
        > I got this file today but I can't figure out how to unpack it so it
        > will work. The outputsheets directory is simple enough but I don't
        > know what to do with the src. a readme would have helped a lot. TiA

        This one you could use if you compiling the code yourself. You could
        take a look at Files/Misc/ParagraphSupportInSpellDescriptionsForPCGen594.zip
        for the one with compiled plugin and a short readme. If you would need
        additional help
        let me know.

        Thanks,
        Andriy