what i found, on the net

  • okuth0r@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2000
      well eric noah does it again. he refers to a monster program,
      sisilar to our esteemed pcgen. it is in java, and i am hopeing
      either a interface or a way of tracking betweeen the two can be
      created with combat tracker functionality (init, sort by init, hp
      tracking, dice rolling) just like in pcgen but i would like a few new
      features. for example a simple one would be 1-30 on the right hand
      side that you can click and drag. so i can click on the rolled 15 for
      one init and drag it to the evil cleric's init. add a plus and minus
      sign above the current hp colum and with plus selected i drag the 7
      from a cure light and drop on hp. or minus for that ogre hitting for
      27 hp. this would make tracking very easy. the java part enables
      multi platform. and the tracker could be for online games, those
      with pc,s at the table and those with laptops. i have a person who
      can do the combat platform. let me know what you guys think.
      heres the site http://monstereditor.sourceforge.net/index.html