Re: [pcgen] here we go.

  • David Cortijo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2000
      There is a slight problem (sorta) with adding the FR deities to the
      deity.lst file. There are two sources for FR deities and their domains.
      The first - the FR Survival Guide 2000 - only lists the deities with the
      domains they get from the PHB. The other source - the FR Guidelines for the
      RPGA's Living City - lists all the domains a deity gets (including the new
      FR domains), but only lists them for Good and Neutral deities. Since you
      can't play a worshipper of an Evil god in Living City, they just leave those
      out (personally, I think the real reason is for WotC to avoid prereleasing
      too much of its own material on the web before it hits the shelves - they
      did a lot of that with 3E). So, depending on what a DM wants to use (PHB
      domains only or Good/Neutral domains only), there could be one of two
      different LST files. Might as well let someone do them as they need them -
      personally, I'd rather work on things like classes and integrating them into
      the system and hunting for any bugs or tweaks.

      Dave