Another...

  • ronin103@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2001
      If you make a new character, and don't pick a race (just start adding
      classes) the program crashes. Sorry if any of these have been
      mentioned...
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2001
        --- In pcgen@egroups.com, ronin103@a... wrote:
        > If you make a new character, and don't pick a race (just start
        adding
        > classes) the program crashes. Sorry if any of these have been
        > mentioned...

        Really? Great! I hadn't seen that. What campaigns did you have
        selected? Perhaps I've just chosen ones that don't have that problem.
        I know this one's been plaguing people so I'd like to nail it.

        -Bryan
      • Gaz
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2005
          Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions - I'm brand-new to the world of
          PCGen. So, one more question: On the main site, I see a couple
          references to Unearthed Arcana's content (at least, the majority of it
          which is OGL) being included in a future version of PCGen. However, I
          can't figure out the status of that project. Is it included in 5.8, or
          is this something that will be added further down the line?

          Thanks again,

          Gaz
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2005
            On 4/29/05 4:35 PM, "Gaz" <gazebo@...> wrote:

            > Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions - I'm brand-new to the world of
            > PCGen. So, one more question: On the main site, I see a couple
            > references to Unearthed Arcana's content (at least, the majority of it
            > which is OGL) being included in a future version of PCGen. However, I
            > can't figure out the status of that project. Is it included in 5.8, or
            > is this something that will be added further down the line?

            It will not be in 5.8. Some work has already been done on this set and I
            think it will really start to crank up in the 5.9 line. Stay tuned.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Content Silverback