Use Default Monsters

  • Rob Headlam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
      Aha. Clear as a very clear thing. Many thanks. (Course I could have
      waited for the all new and improved docs but I'm an impatient kind of
      guy....speaking of which this new GUI is something else I can't wait for)

      Rob

      Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:18:44 -0600
      From: Benjamin Pew <benpew@...>
      Subject: RE: Use Default Monsters

      If "Use Default Monsters" is checked, when you create a character using a
      monster race, you will get something that with a little adjusting of the
      stats will (should) exactly reflect the entry in the monster manual/other
      source. If it's not checked, you get one that you can use to customize the
      skills and feats for.