Creating character sheet templates

  • Disc0_Sooperfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hey everyone, just joined the list, so if this is the wong place for
      these types of questions, let me know and I'll head there instead.

      My question is this: I'm developing an index card template for use
      with my game. Unfortunately, I've had problems trying to get the
      cleric spells pared down enough to fit on one index card. What I
      would really like would be to have just the spells selected as
      memorized, or just the spells added to a "frequently used" spellbook
      printout. Anyone out there care to teach this newbie how to do that?

      Thanks a bunch!

      James McMurray (jtmcmurray@...)