Pictures...

  • stargarove
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      When I installed PCGen about a week ago and was playing around with
      it I thought I remembered that one of the template files would let
      you include a character portrait (read graphics file). I can't seem
      to find it now though. Is there one that will let you do this? Or
      am I just confused? I download so many character generators...If
      there is one, how does it work?

      James
    • aennyja
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        The "ROG" templates used to offer the ability to put a graphic at the
        top of the HTML sheet, and then a full-sized image on the Bio page.
        The feature was removed a few versions ago, if I recall. You might
        download an earlier version of PCGen (2.2.5 or such) and grab the
        file from there. :)

        --- In pcgen@y..., "stargarove" <stargarove@y...> wrote:
        > When I installed PCGen about a week ago and was playing around with
        > it I thought I remembered that one of the template files would let
        > you include a character portrait (read graphics file). I can't
        seem
        > to find it now though. Is there one that will let you do this? Or
        > am I just confused? I download so many character generators...If
        > there is one, how does it work?
        >

        > James
      • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
          Message
          As far as I know this feature wasn't removed. At least not by me :-)

          The graphics files must be in the same directory as the HTML sheet (your exported one, so probably the characters directory) and have the name xxx.jpg and xxx_Full.jpg where xxx is the character name (spaces and all).

          -oROGutang