RE: [pcgen] another place to get help...

  • Erik Olsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      Ok, I'm on that list too now. Be careful, I have some
      monsters from the IK modules that aren't working & a
      few other things as well. :)

      --- Mynex <mynex3@...> wrote:
      > By all means, any questions you have can be
      > addressed at either group. I
      > just want to shy away from having 'official release'
      > files over there.
      > kind of keep them centralized, but that doesn't mean
      > that things can't
      > be looked at. :-)
      >
      > Mynex
      > - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the
      > Docs, The Sleepless One

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705

      016061:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1010

      004614%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou

      http://greetings.yahoo.com