Re: I might need to delay release until tomorrow

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      I'm not sure - I can't keep up with everything. I know that the
      various dragons are being worked on, but in the last few days I
      haven't had a chance to look at what's been checked in. I'm eager
      for all the dragons to get entered so I can make them more easily and
      throw them at my players. :)

      Hopefully one of the people whose been doing the work on the dragons
      will respond with a more detailed update on where the work stands
      currently.

      -Bryan