Re: Incorrect AC bonus for Small armor??

  • jaymecox
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "jaymecox" <jayme@r...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex2k1@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > That is correct per the rules in the PhB/DMG/Sage. Sorry, but
      > > Small/Tiny sizesd armors are 1/2 AC of standard Armors rounded
      down
      > > (not go below 1). I don't agree with it myself, but it's
      official.

      > > Mynex
      >
      > I have not been able to find anywhere (sage, erata, etc) that says
      that SMALL armor is 1/2 AC of standard armor. As far as I can tell
      that ruling only applies to TINY and smaller.
      > Please post a URL, etc if you have different info.....

      Here is an email I just received from:
      David Noonan [David.Noonan@...]

      ----------
      From: Jayme Cox
      Posted At: Monday, December 17, 2001 12:57 PM
      Conversation: Small size armor AC
      Subject: Small size armor AC

      > Hi,
      > It says in the PHB sidebar that "tiny and smaller" size armor
      > provides 1/2 base AC of regular size armor. Does this mean that
      > armor for small size characters is also 1/2 base AC?

      No. "Tiny and smaller" means size Tiny, size Diminutive, and size
      Fine.

      3
      1
      3

      --

      I will file a bug report to get the small size armor AC corrected in
      the .lst files