Can't download pcgen 2.3.7

  • thedarklord_uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      Can someone mail it to me plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Andy
    • Kent Pollard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        If your trouble is at Yahoo, it is always very slow to start the downloads.

        Try these links:
        Program
        http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/pcgen237.zip
        Data Files
        http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/data237.zip

        Documentation (such a it is at the moment)
        http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcgen/doc237.zip

        For future reference, if you link to:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/
        then pick "| Files |" from the Menu-like list under Summary, it will take
        you to that download page.

        It's possible you will need to register, I can't remember, I've been doing
        it for so long.

        Kent
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
          At 09:43 PM 01/02/02, you wrote:
          >Can someone mail it to me plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          >
          >Andy

          I could email you the files, if anyone hasn't already... just let me know.

          Leonard Anthony P. Arcilla
          Instructor
          Institute of Computer Science
          University of the Philippines at Los BaƱos

          "Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever come to birth.
          The debt we owe to the play of our imagination is incalculable."
          --Psychological Types, Carl Jung