RE: Re[2]: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      Well, as I said a few replies back, I don't have it anymore. Both my
      original query and response were lost it when my system crashed a couple
      weeks ago. Regardless, the general consensus seems to be against the
      Sage if the last few messages are any indication. *shrug*

      Personally to me, it makes no difference, I went by the information I
      had at the time. I also don't see that it will make much difference for
      too much longer, as the custom button in the equipment section gets
      expanded. I was under the impression that the list files were to
      contain only the medium sized, officially published equipment, and that
      the custom button was to make whatever the individual wanted, saving
      (currently only) to the pcg file. I had thought that the current set of
      equipment list files, for the WotC stuff at least, were then going to be
      archived like the old list file directory structure (yes it is archived
      in CVS in a zip for anyone who wants it).

      Mynex
      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...