Feature request - Boots of Striding and Springing

  • hickenbottom86
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Can one of the smart folks out there change the Boots of Striding
      and Springing to include Walk Speed X 2??? I really can't figure it
      out, and it seems to be missing from the .lst file. Thanks
    • Benjamin Pew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        I don't believe that multiplying move is supported yet. I'm pretty sure I've
        seen a FREQ for it, though, so it will happen eventually.