Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • brooksjmark
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1 9:26 PM
      --- In pcgen@y..., Phantom of Krankor <torcha.geo@y...> wrote:

      > As is often the case, the Sage's advice doesn't mesh with the
      Core
      > Book information (which says that Tiny armor loses Armor Bonuses).
      Ask
      > him again. You'll probably get a different answer. Ask him to
      quote
      > the page he's looking at, too.
      >
      > I play primarily small-sized PCs and have never seen anything
      that
      > says that the Armor bonus is reduced, only that the weight is
      reduced.

      > -Greg G

      I concur with Greg. There is nothing to support the notion that
      armor for a Small PC/NPC loses armor bonuses.

      WoTC has made it clear to the Living campaigns that Skip's column is
      not to be considered errata, because Skip is sometimes wrong. I'd
      prefer that PCGen not repeat the Sage's errors, since it will make
      the program useless to me if it does.

      Mark Brooks
    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3 4:57 PM
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...