RE: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      I am well aware of what the PhB errata states, I have the pdf (and
      printed) That came out before all the AC problems 1st cropped up… My
      email question to the sage came during the AC issues, which was well
      after the PhB errata. So I am going by the what the Sage told me.
      Instead of continuing to argue about it, send him an email yourself.

      I'm simply going by the information given to me, that's all...

      Mynex
      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...