Re: new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • packalpha2000
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 1, 2002
      The AC.Class tag would represent any AC bonuses added due to class,
      such as the for the Monk. It would also allow future Prestige
      classes to give AC bonuses. There would have to be some way to set
      it up so that it's conditional, so that a Monk wearing heavy armor
      doesn't get the bonus, but that mechanism should already exist for a
      number of other things.

      Michael

      --- In pcgen@y..., "backlash_de" <ravenlock@g...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "packalpha2000" <yahoo@v...> wrote:
      > > How about an AC.Class tag?
      > >
      > > Michael
      >
      > Could you explain your idea a bit more?
      > I have to work on that AC stuff again - I'm not really satisfied
      with
      > the current solution now that I know of that monk stuff.
      >
      > Kinson
    • Tim Evans
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...