Re: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • PUNKS_ZAPPA
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      At 06:03 AM 01/02/02, you wrote:
      >If you modify system/sizeAdjustment.lst and use the customizer, you
      >can use whatever values you like.
      >
      >Byngl

      Hmm. Simple enough to do... just comment out the line that deals with AC
      modifications in system/sizeAdjustment.lst... works for me...

      Thanks!

      Though I still think no armor bonus modifications by size is the official
      rule... *shrugs*
      ---------------------------------------
      Leonard Anthony P. Arcilla
      Instructor
      Institute of Computer Science
      University of the Philippines at Los BaƱos

      "Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever come to birth.
      The debt we owe to the play of our imagination is incalculable."
      --Psychological Types, Carl Jung

    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...