Re: Has anyone used PCGen's DM Toolset?

  • lonejedi70
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "skippy_net" <skippy@s...> wrote:
      > I don't use the initiative function, because we all like to roll
      > our own dice.

      Just to help you out in the future... You can let PCGen roll Init,
      then modify the resulting values to match whatever each player rolled
      for their own character. That way they can still roll for
      themselves, but you can also keep track of those rolls on the combat
      tab along with everything else. The buttons along the bottom that
      (by default) allow you to add HP can be adjusted (using both drop-
      down lists) to add/subtract Init instead of HP.

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)
    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...