Re: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      As is often the case, the Sage's advice doesn't mesh with the Core
      Book information (which says that Tiny armor loses Armor Bonuses). Ask
      him again. You'll probably get a different answer. Ask him to quote
      the page he's looking at, too.

      I play primarily small-sized PCs and have never seen anything that
      says that the Armor bonus is reduced, only that the weight is reduced.

      -Greg G

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      > 05
      > > 016061:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?
      > bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1009
      > > 914472%
      > 3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/A=
      > > 847665/R=1>
      > >

      > > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      > M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
      > > pmail/S=1705016061:HM/A=847665/rand=571452436>

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...