Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • pjak
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      > And to K Davies, I sent this one with Rich Text format instead of
      HTML,
      > is that better for you? ;D

      Ugh. ;-)

      /Jonas, who can't see any reason for mail to support anything beyond
      ascii. (8-bit ascii is really pushing it, anything beyond that is
      Right Out. ;-)
    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...