RE: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      RE: [pcgen] Re: Non-Medium-size armor error...

      Right!  And I may as well go poke a badger with a spoon! At least Id get a response from the badger. ;p

      And to K Davies, I sent this one with Rich Text format instead of HTML, is that better for you?  ;D

      Mynex

      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...