Non-Medium-size armor error...

  • PUNKS_ZAPPA
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy new year, all!

      Was fiddling around with 2.3.7 creating a Halfling NPC for a game and
      noticed that armors which aren't Medium-sized have decreased Armor bonuses.
      Only Weight and Cost should vary with armor that aren't Medium-sized. I
      thought this was fixed for 2.3.7?

      Also, where did the LST guys get the weight capacities for the various
      containers (backpack, belt pouch, sack, etc.)? Just wanted to know if
      they're official. The PHB just lists volume capacities...

      Keep it up, guys! :)
      Leonard Anthony P. Arcilla
      Instructor
      Institute of Computer Science
      University of the Philippines at Los BaƱos

      "Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever come to birth.
      The debt we owe to the play of our imagination is incalculable."
      --Psychological Types, Carl Jung

    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...