Just a test

  • Walter R Reed III
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002

      Testing my outlook

      Mynex

      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

    • Keith Davies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        Walter R Reed III wrote on Tue Jan 1 11:24:49 2002:

        > ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C192D0.125C3450
        >
        > Testing my outlook
        >
        > ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C192D0.125C3450

        > ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C192D0.125C3450--

        Kill the HTML version of the message? Please? It blows your message
        *way* bigger than it needs to be, for little (no?) good value.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies
        kjdavies@...

        Elarios: "Shade, you showed honor and mercy
        "Raven, you were couragous beyond expectation
        "Logan, you resisted the temptation of knowledge."

        Logan: "That's... good, right?"
      • pjak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., Keith Davies <kjdavies@t...> wrote:
          > Walter R Reed III wrote on Tue Jan 1 11:24:49 2002:
          > Kill the HTML version of the message? Please?

          Yes, please do.

          /Jonas