Where did the textfield for the charcter name go?

  • backlash_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi folks.

      I co-ed 4 or 5 hours ago.
      Running some test, I noticed that the JTextField for the character
      name and the random name generator button are not there anymore.

      Did somebody relocate them?
      Have I missed an important message?

      I could find nothing to enter/change a character's name. Kinda bad.

      Kinson
    • mynex2k1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        They got moved to the traits tab (I think)... they got moved from
        teh top for the menu bar..

        --- In pcgen@y..., "backlash_de" <ravenlock@g...> wrote:
        > Hi folks.
        >
        > I co-ed 4 or 5 hours ago.
        > Running some test, I noticed that the JTextField for the character
        > name and the random name generator button are not there anymore.
        >
        > Did somebody relocate them?
        > Have I missed an important message?
        >
        > I could find nothing to enter/change a character's name. Kinda bad.
        >
        > Kinson
      • ortheri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          It will be in the Description tab which is a combination of the
          Profile and Traits tabs. I haven't had a chance to upload the code
          for it to CVS yet.

          Mario