Re: Has anyone used PCGen's DM Toolset?

  • skippy_net
    Message 1 of 42 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
      > Can someone give me a rundown on the tabs that are used in the
      pcgen
      > dm tool set. I have never used them and want to hear it from
      someone
      > who has..

      Long time reader, first time poster.

      I am using the DM tools when I take my laptop to the gaming session.
      We're a small group (three players, four characters total). I use
      keep everyone's character sheet maintained in PCGen, and assign
      experience points to the group whenever the DM awards it.

      I don't use the initiative function, because we all like to roll our
      own dice.

      One thing I would like to see (and mentioned to Bryan in a private
      email) is the ability to assign gold pieces _to the party_ in the
      same way that experience points can be allocated. It's a _real_ pain
      to go to each sheet and add the gold manually.

      I realize that PCGen wasn't designed for multiple character
      management in real-time, but that's exactly what I'm using it for.
    • RageHeart
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hi, Franco, Matthew E,

        OH MY! someone else gets it too!?

        At 1/3/2002 12:47:00 PM you wrote:
        >but if tiny armor because it is thinner and lighter reduces AC, wouldn't
        >larger armor be thicker and heavier making the AC higher?
        >
        >Wait I forgot something!
        >Logic does not exist in this dojo! Does it!
        >NO SEN SAI!
        >;}
        >-Matt

        << As Rage tosses a reality brick through the window. >>

        Regards,
        RageHeart
        rageheart@...