RE: [pcgen] Re: new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 1, 2002
      Message
      Hi Mynex,

      I was using all the latest LST files from CVS, so it wasn't that.

      I'd be interested in knowing how these tags are calculated anyway (or for them to be change to use the Types)

      -oROGutang
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...