Need some Documentation write ups...

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
      Richard,

      Would you write up a procdure for creating a p/csheet? Nothing
      fancy, not even pretty, just need something to work from to make
      it 'user friendly'...

      If not, anyone want to volunteer to hurt themselves doing this?

      ...Bueller? ...Bueller? ...Bueller?

      Mynex

      -Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex2k1@y...> wrote:

        > Richard,
        >
        > Would you write up a procdure for creating a p/csheet? Nothing
        > fancy, not even pretty, just need something to work from to make
        > it 'user friendly'...
        >
        > If not, anyone want to volunteer to hurt themselves doing this?
        >
        > ...Bueller? ...Bueller? ...Bueller?
        >
        > Mynex
        >
        > -Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

        not even that...anyone run down the different exportable templates?
        what's the benetits of each one, etc...
      • Richard O'Doherty-Gregg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
          Message
          Hey!!!

          I'm a programmer. You don't expect me to do documentation do you? :-P

          Hmmmm. I may have some time for it. Gotta go back to work soon.

          -ROG

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
            lol... that's why I said it ain't gotta be pretty. ;D I know it
            won't be anyway.... :D

            and stick with the 'oROGatung' sig, I liked that. :)