Re: new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 31 7:45 PM
      Richard,

      Dunno about the previous post, but this on emay be related to all
      the equipment not being completly updated yet with the TYPE=xxx...

      Mynex
      -Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Richard O'Doherty-Gregg" <OdGregg@b...> wrote:
      > Oh, and also....
      >
      > AC.Natural doesn't seem to give me anything either.
      >
      > If I have a character with the following items equipped AC.Natural
      > returns "2" and AC.MISC.NOARMOR.NOSHIELD.NOABILITY.NONATURAL
      returns "1"

      > Amulet of Natural Armor+1
      > Bracers of Armor +1
      > Ring +1 (Protection)
      >
      > AC.Natural should return "1" and the other tag should return "2" ??
      >
      > -ROG
    • Tim Evans
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...