Re: new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hrmm... I like that version better... ;p That explains why you're
      avoiding me... come to the Dark side Bryan... It is stronger than
      anything you know. ;D

      Mynex "Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One"

      hrmm... kinda like that title... ;p

      > Maybe I should have written
      > <yoda impersonation>
      > Beware of Dark Mynex, Luke.
      > </yoda impersonation>
      >
      > Would that make it any clearer? :)
      >
      > Mynex is a force to be reckoned with - each of us must decide if
      he's
      > a force for light or darkness. Do we listen to 900 year old
      stumpy
      > figured puppets created by Frank Oz, or do we listen to a 7 foot
      > figure draped in black with a raspy voice? I don't know either -
      > maybe if I go see Lord of the Rings again it will become clear. :)
      >
      > -Bryan
    • Tim Evans
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...