Re: new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 31, 2001
      > OOOOOOOkkaaaaayyyyyy.
      >
      > I've seen LotR once, and Star Wars - uhoh I dont't think I can
      count
      > that high ;-)
      > But since I'm german ... well never heard something like Mynex
      > before ...
      >
      > I don't think I would see the connection between that stuff and
      > tokens for csheets anyways ...
      > Right, I'm kinda slow sometimes, but I have that feeling, that
      that's
      > not the problem this time ... ;-)

      Mynex is the local lst file High Wizard (or whatever the appropriate
      Monkey-like title is for him!) and he badgers me and Lonejedi into
      making code changes for him. It's just my duty to warn anyone who
      does anything for him that he doesn't stop asking. :)

      Not that I want him to, he has very good ideas! :)

      -Bryan

      > Kinson
    • Tim Evans
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...