new |save.xxx|, |AC.xxx| tokens for csheets

  • backlash_de
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 30, 2001
      Hi folks.

      The upgrading/correction of the tokens to export save boni is done.
      Since Mynex is currently working on our docs, I'll let him finish
      before I put that new stuff in.
      The meaning of the tokens did change slightly, so you want to check
      your csheets. (I did adjust the cheets which come with our
      release ...)

      The general logic is
      |save.TOTAL| = |save.BASE| + |save.MISC| + appropriate ability mod.
      |save| = |save.BASE| + |save.MISC|.

      You can customize using the following tokens
      save
      save.TOTAL
      save.BASE
      save.MISC
      save.list
      save.TOTAL.list
      save.BASE.list
      save.MISC.list
      where
      save := "FORTITUDE"|"REFLEX"|"WILL"
      list := ((include|exclude)del)*(include|exclude)
      include := "FEATS"|"MAGIC"|"RACE"
      exclude := "NOFEATS"|"NOMAGIC"|"NORACE"
      del := "."

      "include"-s will add the appropriate modifier
      "exclude"-s will subtract the appropriate modifier

      (This means save.MAGIC.NOMAGIC equals 0 whereas save.RACE.RACE equals
      2 times the racial bonus)
      If you use unrecognized terminals, their value will amount to 0.
      (This means save.BLABLA equals 0 whereas save.MAGIC.BLABLA equals
      save.MAGIC)

      Example? Here you go; I use
      |save.TOTAL| = |save.BASE| + ability mod + |save.MAGIC| +
      |save.MISC.NOMAGIC|

      As a bonus, I also added consistency/convenience tokens for AC:
      AC.FLAT
      AC.TOUCH
      AC.TOTAL
      AC.BASE
      AC.MISC
      AC.list
      AC.TOTAL.list
      AC.BASE.list
      AC.MISC.list
      where
      list := ((include|exclude)del)*(include|exclude)
      include := "ABILITY"|"ARMOR"|"EQUIP"|"NATURAL"|"SHIELD"|"SIZE"
      exclude := "NOABILITY"|"NOARMOR"|"NOEQUIP"|"NONATURAL"|
      "NOSHIELD"|"NOSIZE"
      del := "."

      Logic is the same as above, but
      |AC.TOTAL| = |AC.BASE| + |AC.MISC|

      These are especially for packalpha ;-)
      Hope, you like it ... and please no more tears ;-)

      Kinson
    • Tim Evans
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 6, 2002
        Hello Lonestar,

        L> Hi!

        L> I'm not sure if there is already a FREQ for this, but would it be
        L> possible to replace the "Close", "Medium", "Long" for spell ranges
        L> with the actual values? i.e. 25ft. + 5ft/2levels for Close

        Better still, given PCGen knows what level the caster is just have the
        calculated range..:)

        L> Next request concerning spells:
        L> Would it be possible to have saving throw DC on a per spell basis and
        L> automatically add bonuses from feats (i.e. Spell Focus giving +2 for
        L> a chosen school).

        Like both those ideas, can put them to good use in PCGenView.

        --
        Best regards,
        Tim mailto:tim.evans@...