Re: PCGen Lite version! I need another copy

  • pjak
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., "conor1014" <conor1014@y...> wrote:
      > Just wondering, but if this version is so much faster... What is
      > the differences betwwn the two versions, what am I missing by
      > using the optimised code?

      Well, this one is ***REALLY*** unsupported. What the optimizer does
      *probably* works just fine, but it may well do strange things, it's
      hard to tell. Also, any crashes will give absolutely no useful
      information for us code monkeys to analyze. Basically, if something
      weird happens using this version, our first advice will be "try it in
      the regular version". (Odds are it will work just as well as the
      regular version, but, we just don't know.)

      /Jonas