Celestial Badger...

  • alexquest
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
      A character in my campaign has this as a familiar. It would have been half celestial, but thats too powerful. Anyway, I'm trying to make it a character in PCGen, but every time I select Badger as race and try to put animal levels in it, I get this error: "Cannot increase Monster Hit Dice for this character beyond 0. This chatacters current number of Monster Hit Dice is 0"
      Any suggestions, am I doing something wrong?
    • Mark Hulsman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
        > A character in my campaign has this as a familiar. It would have been half
        celestial, but thats too powerful. Anyway, I'm trying to make it a character
        in PCGen, but every time I select Badger as race and try to put animal
        levels in it, I get this error: "Cannot increase Monster Hit Dice for this
        character beyond 0. This chatacters current number of Monster Hit Dice is 0"
        > Any suggestions, am I doing something wrong?

        There was a bug with increasing hit dice of stuff that did not increase
        size. It has been fixed for the next release.
      • Mark Hulsman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
          > A character in my campaign has this as a familiar. It would have been half
          celestial, but thats too powerful. Anyway, I'm trying to make it a character
          in PCGen, but every time I select Badger as race and try to put animal
          levels in it, I get this error: "Cannot increase Monster Hit Dice for this
          character beyond 0. This chatacters current number of Monster Hit Dice is 0"
          > Any suggestions, am I doing something wrong?

          Oh yeah and you need to make sure the Use Monster Defaults menu item is
          checked before you start making the character.
        • alexquest
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2001
            It's still not working, I even selected it before loading the resources.
            I get the exact same error.