Re: Custom files

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2001
      Yes you can. Go read the customization.doc in the inworks\documents
      folder (it does cover pcc files, even though the rest isn't done
      yet)..

      Save your modified files in a folder of your own creation (suggest
      in the \data\custom folder) and everytime you update PCGen after
      that, it won't write over your files.

      -M