Re: Ettin

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2001
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT-PRIMARY|x
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT-SECONDARY|x
      are only used for when you're either using a double-weapon in two
      hands or you're using two weapons. You could use those to negate the
      two-weapon penalties, but I think you'd have to have the weapon
      equipped for the bonuses to show up properly.

      Currently there's no way to modify damage for a secondary attack.
      You could add this as a FREQ to our sourceforge list - it should be a
      fairly easy add.

      -Bryan