Re: PCGen+DragonStar=Winnah!

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2001
      great to hear it! Greg banage was definately happy to give us
      permission to do it..i just need a lil help to do it all..i can do
      the feats part and maybe the equipment..the classes i haven't done
      before but need practice anyway..but if you look at my list of stuff
      i need to do i need help all around!

      pick a section any section! ;)