RE: [pcgen] Spell book

  • Franco, Matthew E
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2001
      not that I know of.

      Sorry

      this should be added as a freq

      -Matt

      -----Original Message-----
      From: jonr601 [mailto:jonriddle@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 4:31 PM
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pcgen] Spell book

      I was just wondering, only because I was showing off my newly created
      pages with PCGEN .. anyway, does PCGEN take into account the max
      number of pages that can be scribed into a spell book? It turned out
      I was ok, however, did not have room for one more spell. So I was
      just wondering if the program will tell me that I am out of space in
      taht spell book. Ohh btw this is for DnD 3.

      Playing tonight .. looking forward to showing off my new pages, ..
      now if only I could get my stupid PalmPilot to work with pcgenview.

      Thanks for any help.

      Jon