Re: Template file question

  • wangai_nm
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2001
      Pay no attention to that fatfinger behind the keyboard. ;')

      I am less worried about the browser issue as I am with getting
      parsing errors when I attempt to modify the exported files and in
      making my site, which includes these files W3C HTML4 compliant. Yeah,
      I know how little it really means since most browsers load the pages
      just fine, but I have always been a perfectionist and it is too late
      to care about changing at this point. :)

      In tracking down the parse errors, i noticed this particular tag and
      was not familiar with it, hence the question.

      chris

      /