Re: Runecaster issues -- SOLVED

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2001
      I don't know about PRESKILL but with PRESKILLTOT <Type.> does not
      work. Sourcforge Bug #474149, still open. PRESKILL may have the same
      problem. <TYPE.xxx> is the form that the docs say you should use.
      PRESKILL would look for any one Craft skill with 8 ranks, PRESKILLTOT
      would look at all CRAFT skills to total to 8 ranks.