Initiative

  • samspectre
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2001
      Here's a question, and if it's not implemented, and not already a
      freq, can it be submitted as one. How does one enter initiatives
      into the DM combat screen. Last time I used the program, a couple
      weeks ago, I could only roll initiative using the program. My
      players however, prefer to roll their own dice, so I'm left having to
      enter what they roll into the spreadsheet interface. Is there an
      easy way to do this that I'm missing? Thanks.

      Dennis
      dennis@...
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2001
        Yup - instead if clicking on "Roll Init" you can just do the
        following:
        Type in the value they rolled on their dice including bonus in the
        field next to the "Add" box (the box that has Add and Subtract in
        it). Switch the "HP" selection to "Init" and then click on Modify.

        -Bryan